HailDB source tarball, version 2.0.0 has been released.
In this version:
- A lot of compiler warnings have been fixed.
- The build system is now pandora-build.
- some small bugs have been fixed
- Header file is now haildb.h instead of innodb.h
- We display “HailDB” instead of “Embedded InnoDB”
- Library name is libhaildb instead of libinnodb
- It is probably binary compatible with the last Embedded InnoDB release, but we don’t have explicit tests for that, so YMMV
The HailDB download file can be found [https://launchpad.net/haildb/+milestone/release-2.0 here]